Monday, July 26, 2010

In the Works...

So, here's my latest stack of library books. I keep them on the floor by my desk, having no place else to keep them and have tripped one too many times because of it. I'm meaning to skim through this batch, many being my returning favorites (like that Cajun French dictionary on top, just for Remy), and the Life in the 1800s reference which is out of print and costs way too much to own at the moment. And yes, that is a walgreens ad in which I unsuccessfully tried to weasel dental floss with a Riteaid coupon. Serves me right. It wound up with within the stack of books and remains there for some reason.

Good news is it'll be a heck
of a next chapter or two. Depends. Maybe this time I can get the library books back on time and I won't suffer a dent in my wallet. A stack like that, it pays to pay attention.


I am f
eeling excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment