Sunday, July 25, 2010

First Post Ever.

Postcard by Rar Rar Press, Chicago, IL

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, coming clean with inspiration for writing my latest X-Men: Evoluation fiction, Back in the Day: The Legend of Logan's Kin. It's been a pet project of mine to start a blog, so forgive me if this is plain and simple. I plan to expand this blog of an afterthought into something special. It is, after all, a confession of my interests through my work, a celebration of the American homeland, and an expression of how the perfect alternate universe can remake the X-Men (hopefully).

For now, I've got this fancy postcard that I've marked for just the occasion. With all good beginnings, there should be pictures. A map, I figure, will do just fine this time around; for Caldecott, Mississippi is where this all starts, and Bayville, Massachusetts is where we must end. But the real story is what's in between. So is it really that far? In 1877, riding railroads, horses, and carriages, I can imagine it sure was.


I am feeling accomplished.




No comments:

Post a Comment