Sunday, August 8, 2010

So Excited!!

Well folks, the Sixteenth Chapter is underway!! I just sent it off to my beta reader to do a check-a-roo, and as soon as I get it back I will update!
Personally, I was done with Appalachia. Sorry Jubilee. ;D But we'll come back to it when the time is right! I'm in the mood for a good Jott. And that's not often, let me tell you!
I have been in a good mood as of late, reading Stardust and re-watching Under the Greenwood Tree, so writing downer material was extremely hard at times. I had to tap into my Emo-alter ego, and even that was not easy.
But I stuck it through, and now it's time to write about another wedding (hopefully one that does not end up with Remy and Jean together. Wait, did I just give that away?) and New York (I've never been. Heard it's a nice place, when people aren't trying to blow it up). Check back soon for fanfiction updates VERY VERY SOON! Yes!

I am feeling dorky

No comments:

Post a Comment