Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mid-Week Crisis


Of Monsters and Men: Little Talks


This past week was a tiring one. Had one day off in between and took out my sketch pad, only intending to draw my co-worker who donned a patient gown before raiding the staff refrigerators (it's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it!). I give her props, some things she pulled out have never been seen by human eyes. So I drew her a picture for posterity. 

But then I went ahead and drew a few other things, and then I had to line them and marker then and this is what ensued:
Rogue walking. Her dress is a play on her Evolution attire. Now she just looks Celtic. o.O oh dear.
Close Up. I. love. floating. hair. 


Jean and Scott.
Gah, I love drawing her hair. Ok, there, I admit it :D
Another bakery goodness.

CreamPuff Cake

The Coaster Run: The Start Line from a distance
 I am not a runner, but the bf is. Hence, these pictures.
Knott's Berry Farm from across the street

About to run under Ghost Rider. 

Pie was the prize of the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment